Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello

Let me start off by introducing myself.



My name is Gabrielle, Gabby to family and friends, both in and out of the Spiral. 
I have several wizards but Storm is my main so she is the one who will be using
this blog the most. Oh you will hear about adventures with the others as well.  There
is always something going on in the spiral worthy of reporting.

What?!?!  Could it be you, dear reader, do not know what the Spiral is?  Well
let me tell you about it.  It is a magical place where you can become a wonderful
all powerful wizard.  You can choose from one of  seven schools. 

The Spirital Schools are:  
  • Death
  • Life
  • Myth

The Elemental Schools are:
  • Storm
  • Ice
  • Fire

Then There is
Balance  (not to be underestimated, it contains a little of both spirital and elemental qualities)

This is just the tip of the ice berg.  There is much more about the spiral, which you will learn here
in my blog.  But if this has peaked your intrest head on over to Wizard101 and sign up.  Never know
we might run into each other.

My friend code for Wizard101  is  29870-04124-97083-63887 
Enter it when you sign up for Wizard101 and I will be your first friend and you will recieve a unique

~Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment